Monday, March 31, 2014

Ch-ch-changes!

This poor blog could use a dusting...sorry for disappearing! I am in my 6th year teaching and have a 14-month-old daughter! I now teach preschool in addition to Kindergarten through 8th grade. Prepping for 10 grades and being a full-time mama has kept me busier than I'd sometimes (okay, most of the time) like.

Any teacher-moms out there have any tips for being a great teacher AND a great mom? I feel like I am always behind at work and home. Over my 5:45am morning coffee today I read this article about ways to be a better mom and latched on to #9:

"Stop chasing work/life balance. It doesn’t exist. Seek out opportunities to demonstrate work/life harmony instead."

I hope to be back soon with some of this year's new projects and look forward to catching up with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment